Monday, September 7, 2009

This Is The Day

Today is the kind of day that you dream about when you're shoveling the endless drifts in the perpetual darkness of January. It's warm, slightly breezy, I would even go so far as to say balmy. The lawn is mowed, the house is (halfway) clean, the children are out playing.

Now is the time when I most long to interact with my internet community. Don't get me wrong here, I'm not looking to displace the family on a national holiday. Most days though the time I have in my day to read blogs and poke around on Effbook and Tweeter is at the very end when my poor brain cells are screaming for sleep. So here I am, rested, refreshed, and the net is basically dead because everybody is off doing family stuff.

Point taken... where's the pruning shears and the hot dogs!

Subscribe

No comments: