Friday, May 1, 2009

Ugh

I had a lot of stuff to say but I think I'm finally coming down with the walking mumbly-fuzz. The Missus will surely state that I never get sick, but I'm pretty sure I'll be sleeping with a pan by the side of the bed just in case.

I was going to write a whole bunch of stuff about love and being loved. I asked a few people to pray for us and then a lot of people did. I've been trying to step up my game on that front as well. It's made me a lot more aware of all the stuff that goes right and all the kindness that people throw our way.

All around me things are working out for the best. I've got front row seats to the wedding of the century. I'm going on a date with my wife for the first time in a year (sick or not). The weather is finally warming up. The list goes on and on.

That wasn't all of it but you get the idea. Maybe I'm just dehydrated. I'm going after a big drink and then I'm going to go about the business of sleeping with all the gusto I can muster.

Subscribe

6 comments:

Pamela said...

Dude, it's been a year. I can totally wait another month or so to go out on a date. For realz.

And also? You're not getting sick. You're tired. Go to bed for flip's sake, and... yeah. Go to bed.

And get up with the boys in the morning. That'll fix you. For sure.

Pamela said...

And what is with the harassing ads? Hey, Wrinkly Lady, Yes You?!?!?

The Mister said...

I'll take the Googles out and have them flogged. Wrinkly. The Missus. Indeed!

Jill said...

Dude hang in there. I'm sick again. I swear its been two weeks of sick, one week of feeling betterish, 2 more weeks of sick, 1 week of feeling betterish, 2 weeks of feeling sick, one week of feeling better, 2 weeks of feeling sick....do you see a trend here. Yeah I'm totally sick of it...pun intended!

ChurchPunkMom said...

Last night on Pamela's page there was an ad for 'Cheap Flights to Dayton'.

I had no idea y'all had your own airport!

Middle Aged Woman said...

I am now trying to picture gustatory sleeping. It must be noisy.