Sunday, April 12, 2009

What A Weekend

Well, I had Thursday off this week and felt like total crap. I had to work on Saturday, and felt like total crap afterward. I felt like total crap this morning and then spent the entire day with my MIL over. What a weekend. If work wasn't such a sucky situation I'd almost be looking forward to going back tomorrow.

Don't take this to mean that I had a totally rotten weekend though. I spent some real good time with the Short People and The Missus. That was much needed. The kids totally loved their Easter baskets and I don't think we spent more than thirty bucks total on that operation. Totally, totally, totally. There. I've said that word enough.

There's not a lot else to report except the following.

- I changed a lot of my blog stuff over to a new e-mail address: missusdaytonsmister@gmail.com No particular reason except that I'm trying to separate business and blogging a little bit. Any of you who already correspond with me, feel free to keep using the old address. I still check it every day.

- I'm keeping track of a couple other threads on my other blog Simple Terms. Those would include an alternative energy project for Dayton Headquarters - North America and some possible turmoil involving leaving my job to be a freelance sound guy again. Yikes.

- There's a couple new blogs I stumbled upon this weekend but I'm getting a headache so the links will have to be forthcoming another time. For now I'll just say hi to Styro and The Wages of Din Are Deaf.

- I'd also like to take a minute to personally thank a couple people who helped talk me down off the figurative ledge on Twitter this week. Y'all are good medicine and I'm glad to count you among my friends.

That's all I got for ya.

Subscribe

2 comments:

Irish Gumbo said...

Hey, Mister!

Here's to a better week ahead! *clink*

mo.stoneskin said...

Glad the Short People had fun, see that as a success!