Friday, April 24, 2009

Sign Of Spring

It's shearing time at my house. A sure sign that Spring has sprung. All Saints to Easter is the time for whiskers, and now it's time for that timid creature known as The Mister's Chin to come peeping out to explore the budding world.










Still Bushy for insulation's sake.













Fooling around real quick with a look that The Missus would never let me out of the house with.









People always forget what a handsome devil I am under those whiskers!





Ahh!

6 comments:

BK said...

oh my! its still such a huge shock for me to see you with a...um...err...normal beard? let alone all clean. I would NEVER recognize you on the street!

Irish Gumbo said...

Whoa, dude...I was getting a cross between Robbie Schaefer (singer/songwriter for Eddie From Ohio) and Lemmy from Motorhead! bzzzzttt....

All Hail The Chin!

mo.stoneskin said...

You should have rushed out with the look the Missus would forbid and enjoyed it for a few hours...

Middle Aged Woman said...

Picture number two was lookin' all Fidel Castro.

Jill said...

Holy Crap I forgot how much You and Warren look alike! Like the look it takes off about 10 years.

ChurchPunkMom said...

very niiiice, sir. very nice.