Thursday, March 12, 2009

Pointing Fingers

Nobody's in trouble. I'm just to whupped to write much today and wanted to point out some stuff that's popping up other places. I slapped together a short fiction piece on Simple Terms the other night. And The Missus has a couple good ones, including one that may still be pending in which she had Miss O answer all the questions from an Effbook meme. Totally hilarious.

There's not much fodder for the family-type blog today either. Unless you count head-butting and wailing. Those guys can't take much more of the cabin fever. Let me know if you see any of my Short People for sale on eBay. The Missus promised she wouldn't do that again, but you never know what might happen if she's near the keyboard in the middle of a head-butting spree.

Subscribe

1 comment:

mo.stoneskin said...

I searched for 'short people' on ebay and the only thing that came up was some lego collectibles, so I think you're ok for now...