Sunday, March 22, 2009

The Interviews

I've been dying to ask the Short People these questions ever since The Missus did her interview with them in this post. I hit em up after dinner tonight and here are their responses. J-Man is in blue, Miss O is purple. Lil H-Bomb was making bubbles in the tub at the time.

1. What is something dad always says to you?
Get your puw-up on and get your jammies on and go in bed.
Maybe
2. What makes dad happy?
Doing things that are right!
When we listen.
3. What makes dad sad?
When you're not doing stuff that's right.
When we don't listen.
4. How does your dad make you laugh?
Tell funny jokes!
Funny dances.
5. What was your dad like as a child?
Hmmmm... Getting wike Sis and H-Bomb.
Probably like wierdo J-Man and H-Bomb.
6. How old is your dad?
I don't know.
Thirty-two and a half, right?
7. How tall is your dad?
BIG and STRONG!!!
Six feet something... OK what was it? Six foot five?
8. What is his favorite thing to do?
Do stuff on da computer and work and go in da shop and do stuff.
Play with us and be home with his family.
9. What does your dad do when you're not around?
Find us.
Sleep and clean up.
10. If your dad becomes famous, what will it be for?
Getting stuff dat is famous and den I will Karate!
Maybe your radio stuff or maybe if you do running cause you already have a trophy.
11. What is your dad really good at?
Hmm... running and wooking and dwiving.
Being a good dad!
12. What is your dad not very good at?
Doing ingredients.
Being a mom and putting new games on the computer.
13. What does your dad do for a job?
Work eb-wee day at da Boi-wer Howse (the shop at the hospital)
Sound Guy!
14. What is your dad's favorite food?
Eggs and spicy on your spicy!
Everything!
15. What makes you proud of your dad?
Doing stuff dat I wike you to do.
I think maybe that you're a good Dad.
16. If your dad were a cartoon character, who would she be?
A guy dat is strong and does woud (loud) music!
The wolf in Hoodwinked!
17. What do you and your dad do together?
Waff! (laugh)
Read and play games.
18. How are you and your dad the same?
Hmm... Cause... I'm growing and you are.
We both are... like... the funniest ones.
19. How are you and your dad different?
Cause you're bigger and I'm not.
You wear glasses and I don't.
20. How do you know your dad loves you?
Cause I do evwy-ting dat you ask me.
You take care of us.
21. What does your dad like most about your dad?
Pway wif Mom! Yeah! Yeah!
That you both drink whiskey!
22. Where is your dad's favorite place to go?
To WORK!
Um, I think it would be Scotland!

3 comments:

mo.stoneskin said...

Scotland? For the whiskey? Good man.

Captain Dumbass said...

I don't think I could get my kids to concentrate long enough for 5 of those questions. Good work.

GreenPanda said...

That you both drink whiskey. Fantastic.