Saturday, January 31, 2009

Quote Of The Day - May I?

Tonight at dinner little H-Bomb wanted more. More ham, and nothing else. No potatoes, no veggies, just ham. He was getting a little demanding and The Missus started in on a lesson in manners.

H-Bomb: More HAM!
The Missus: H-Bomb, say, "Daddy I love you, may I please have more ham?"
HB: I love you Daddy (grinning in an obnoxiously cute fashion)
TM: Say, "May I please..."
HB: May I please...
TM: May I please have some more ham?
HB: May I please have a cookie?
Me: WHAT!?
HB: I'm tricky!

Yeah, he's tricky all right.

Subscribe

3 comments:

Irish Gumbo said...

Watch out, he knows the "bait and switch" routine...

Perhaps he has been learning from The Masters

ChurchPunkMom said...

cookie! send him to my place.. i've got plenty. ;)

The Mister said...

Yeah, I've been walking around flauntin' some serious Run DMC since I posted this.

It's trick-AY!
say what?
It's tricky, TRICKY, tr-r-r-r-r-r-icky!