Monday, January 26, 2009

I Heart NY

As it happens, the great state of New York labor laws state that you are now allowed to work more than thirteen days without a day off. (Apparently this didn't apply last year because I did.) So I got called into my boss' office this morning and told I have to take Tuesday off. HA!

To top it all off I was leaving early anyway today so that I could make Miss O's school birthday party. It was there that The Missus told me that my only requirement for the day will be to lay around and watch TV with the boys while she goes to a mommy thing. Can I get a Boo-Yah from the people in the balcony?

Subscribe

5 comments:

ChurchPunkMom said...

Enjoy it!! *passes him a pint*

Irish Gumbo said...

Boo-YAAHHHHH!

I'll say it again:

Boo-YAAHHHHH!

Lucky dog! Enjoy it, bro, sounds like you have earned it. :)

Pamela said...

i know it sounds good, but i haven't decided if i'm ever coming home from my quote-unquote mommy event.

i might be eloping with any number of the chicas who have proposed to me during the past year.

The Mister said...

I'm not sure if I'm all that wild about the idea of a bunch of "sister wives" as the polygamists call them. It's all I can do to keep just one wife living in the style to which we have become acustomed.

GreenPanda said...

BOO-YAH!

Anth and I have decided that we need to get a 'Boo-Yah" Button.