Thursday, September 11, 2008

Details

I'm going to make this as quick as possible cause there's a lot of looking things up and posting links and comments and stuff that goes along with this game. This is a meme, which for those of you who don't know is pronounced "meem" and roughly translated means: write down stuff about yourself and send it to folks you know. This one was sent to me by thatgirl, who's blog totally kicks ass and you should check it every day to see if she's posted another mind blowing episode

The rules for this Meme are:

1. Link the person who tagged you. check, see above
2. Mention the rules on your blog. check, see right here
3. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours. check, gettin right on that
4. Tag 6 following bloggers by linking them. uh... check, not sure I can come up with that many but OK.
5. Leave a comment on each of the tagged bloggers letting them know they’ve been tagged. check, that was a lot of work though.

Q1: I sorely miss the smell of new pencils in the fall. Everything else about school I could pretty much forget about with no trouble what so ever. What was I just talking about?

Q2: People talk about getting a song stuck in their head, I didn't realize there were people for whom that was an intermittent condition.

Q3: I wear work clothes to church on purpose a lot of the time. Most people don't even notice because The Viking is usually wearing his Mortal Treason shirt which with it's mohawk-ed skeleton is a lot more distracting than my faded cargo shorts and Guinness shrit (which I wore the day I formally joined the church by the way).

Q4: I frequently make typing mistakes when writing by hand. Eg. the "A" and the "S" are next to each other on the keyboard, I will interchange them in a hand written note. That speaks volumes about the condition of the wiring in my skill and likely also why people want to pay me lots of money to mix their shows for them, it takes an odd sort to be good at it.

Q5: It is a supreme act of will power on my part not to pick up one of everything that lines the check outs when I go shopping. Now that I go shopping with my short people this extends my phenomenal feat to include three people with no will power what so ever.

Q6: I have to constantly remind myself that peoples perceptions of me are off. Everyone things because I'm tall I can eat a horse and I get served huge portions at other peoples houses. Everyone thinks that because I'm at all the shows I'm really into the scene and want to have long conversations about it, or long conversations in general. Everyone thinks that because I'm skinny I'm athletic, not really, I just want to sit down.

There's mine, now I'm going to tip off several friends and watch the mayhem.

Let's start by tapping Jill over at The Daniels 5

Then tag Uncle Benna at Bentownsend.com

Hit up the good folks at Team Dudgeon

Send some blog love Amalthea's way

Bring SuperJew into the mix

And last but not least, Green Panda... come on down.

Subscribe

3 comments:

amalthea23 said...

done and done.

Jill said...

damn, mister, I don't know how do do all these things you type of! I will do my best to figure this out it might take me a couple days so bare with me K!

Jill said...

Ok I did it!