Monday, September 15, 2008

Almost Out Of The Woods

I don't know why I keep posting about my job over here instead of on Simple Terms which is where the non-daddy-type-stuff goes but whatever. I got the call from the hospital today in which they formally offered me the job. I accepted and they told me what my pay will be which is a significant increase from what I'm making now. I went in and signed enough paperwork to make me think that I will probably be getting a visit from the folks at Green Peace. I can't start work until I've had orientation and a physical which happen tomorrow and the next day, but I'm already accruing sick leave and vacation time. (!) Thanks to everyone who said a prayer for me. It totally worked.

Subscribe

3 comments:

Jill said...

"That totally rocks, dude!"
~Crush,(nemo)

enjoy that paid sick leave whenevery you need to use it!

bentownsend said...

Nice, when do you start?

Always Home and Uncool said...

Go get 'em, dude.