Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Blogging Kicks ASS!

Holy CRAP I'm an award winning blogger! And wouldn't it just happen on a week where I'm putting in twelve hours a day swinging a hammer and another six in the theatre. Next time I do that I'm bringing the laptop with me. (I was going to write about how much I miss The Missus and the short people this time but then I found out I had received an award!)

So anyway... 'that girl' and I totally dig each other's blogs...

and each other...

and want to eat marshmellows and drink whiskey at each others' houses...

and I think she wants my wife, which is kind of hot but we're not going to get into that right here. (Oh damn! The mental immages just arrived and it's probably a good thing we don't believe in polygamy.)

So 'that girl' nominated myself and four eight other people to receive this Kick Ass Blogger award. Somebody calling herself MamaDawg started this pass-along-the-award thing and I got the nod. BTW it would seem that MamaDawg might also be the type to be into marshmellows and bourbon, I'm looking into that and you should hit her site too. The idea is to nominate five other bloggers to receive this highly coveted honor.

But 'that girl' already nominated all the other blogs I read, so I'm going to have to work on keeping this thing going. If that wasn't the case though my votes would have been for the following:
  1. Black Hockey Jesus - The Wind In Your Vagina
  2. The Dayton Time - The Missus
  3. Heyyourememberme - That Girl (sorry momma, The Queen Mum out ranks you)
  4. Bossy - Nobody talks about themselves in the third person with so much panache
  5. Huh... I only read four blogs... stay tuned...
Actually, Bossy hasn't gotten the nod yet, so mebbe I'll vote her in. I'm beat right now though and have three more days of the same schedule ahead of me. That also means that I've done enough linking for one night and you can just look for the list of blogs on the right to view the work of all the fabulous people I read.


3 comments:

'That Girl' said...

What's wrong with polygamy? My sister wives are extremely offended right now. THanks aLOT.. Now I'm gonna be stuck with all 30 children for the afternoon while they sip tequilla and smoke all my cigarettes. Dammit. I knew this award was going to bite me in the ass..

Pamela said...

Nice, babe. Way to make That Girl think we're totally not into that. Awesome.

The Mister said...

I only shied away cause I thought you weren't into it. Heck, we should start a blog wife swapping network!